Monday, February 13, 2012

Manicure Mondays-Color Club Pretty In Platinum


Color Club's Pretty In Platinum is a greyed silver and has very fine shimmer particles.  After wearing the bright red last week, I wanted something a little less "in your face".  The formula was slightly thick, needing two coats to achieve opacity.  I used CND Stickey base coat and Out The Door top coat.  The color is still on my nails and it is day 4.  So far, no chips and minor tip wear.  These days, I barely have time to change my polish, so I appreciate a manicure that will last.

3 comments:

  1. Where does one buy those nail polishes? They are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi YayaOrchid, I actually purchased this from Ross but you can find Color Club at select beauty supply stores. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that colouuuur :DDDDDDDDDDD

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete